I want to read more this year, I like to read a lot. I hate spending money on books and I just never push myself to go to the library which I want to go this month and try to see if I can find a book or two. I also know I can find some of these online somewhere in a PDF form.
These are the books that I have known about forever or just recently heard of that I want to read.
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
- Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be by Rachel Hollis
- The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy by Jenny Han
- How to Dress: Secret styling tips from a fashion insider by Alexandra Fullerton
- When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger
- It’s Not Supposed to be This way by Lysa Terkeurst
- Live Fearlessly by Sadie Robertson
- Love Does by Bob Goff
The Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer A Nielsen
People Like Us by Dana Mele
- One of Us Is Lying by Karen McManus
Where to find me?