Many of you might we wondering what is social distancing and why are we doing it? Social distancing is cancellation of gatherings and events help stop or slow down the spread of disease.
While a lot of people are complaining about not being able to hang out with friends, you don’t need to be in the same room to have a good time! Here are something to help your overall well being in this time!
WHAT DO I DO????
First of all, if social media is causing you more stress and anxiety get off of it!!!
- Schedule out your day (keep productive)
- Focus on Self-Care
- Learn a new skill (Brit+Co is giving out free online courses with the code SELFCARE)
- Sit outside in your backyard
- Play a board game
- Use Duolingo and learn a language
- Walk your dog or go on a walk yourself
- Utilize youtube and do a workout or yoga
- Do some skincare!! Beautycounter has 10% off so treat yourself to some clean beauty!
- Make healthy meals (Don’t hoard food or supplies you don’t need! you are taking away from people who do need them!)
- Read a book
- Be Creative! Make some art, create some positive content
- FaceTime friends and chat or do homework with them
- Download Netflix Party on your internet and get a group together to watch Netflix at the same time
- Educate yourself on something new!
- Watch a documentary
- Take a bunch of photos! turn the mundane into something beautiful
What have you been doing during this time???